Friday 26 December 2014

INTRODUCTION TO 'PERSPECTIVE'

We see many people nowadays starting blogs- children looking for something new to do, teens trying to pour their hearts out, youths conveying certain messages, older people sharing their experiences and many other sorts. I agree to the fact that I am one of those people  now, writing to share my views. I too chanced upon a blog of a famous writer and considering that curiosity is a human nature, I decided to start one of my own. My blogs will give the reader a clear insight into the life of a typical Indian teen; my thoughts on various aspects of life- how I see the world and what is my point of view of the different cultures, traditions, day- to- day activities of people and just simple things of the like. Maybe these won't appeal to you at the first sight but I'm sure these blogs will not be just a collection of simple words and my stories- they have a deeper meaning. And that is what'Perspective' is all about. Introduction is considered to be a very difficult task but i hope I've done a good job introducing my blog.
Welcome to the world of an Indian teen.

Prishita

1 comment: